I just noticed a potentially bad thing.  The soap service will only run if you
run it manually after logging into the server.  If I log off of the server the
soap service stops running.
I'm guessing the problem is that it is not actually running as a service, but I
don't see how to make it run as a service.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to enable a soap server to run on
startup?

Jeffrey Lettau
ERP Systems Manager
polkaudio

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
It is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed. Any
unauthorized review, use, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email or telephone and