Hey all,
     I am beginning to use uniobjects and java anyone know/have any good
examples of both accessing the data directly and calling subroutines that
return data

I have the uniobjects for java manual and I will begin looking at that this
week-end but any additional code samples would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Dougc

<email signature>

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that know binary and those
that do not