We are looking to get onto Amazon and rather than using their php, java
or c# packages, we are looking to use the createRequest and
addRequestParameter functions in Universe.  The one roadblock that I am
running into is that they are requesting requests to be signed using
HMAC SHA256.  Is this something the universe can do, or is there any
package out there that universe could call to calculate the signature?
We run RHEL 5.3, UV 10.2.7

Thanks in Advance

marc

Marc Caminiti

IS Manager

Nashbar Direct, Inc

6103 State Route 446

Canfield, OH 44406

330.533.1989, ext 336

330.702.9733, fax

Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what
you are talking about.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential information that is legally privileged. The information is solely
for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or other use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message.