From: "Doug Averch" [dave...@gmail.com]
Date: 04/05/2011 10:30 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Game changer for U2 editors ([AD] added for Doug)

Hi Charlie:

You can toggle the behavior off and on with a right mouse click. I find
that my programming style after 27 plus years as UniBasic programmer has
changed. For example I would normally type:

BEGIN CASE

CASE WHATEVER

Now I type this first:

BEGIN CASE

END CASE

This is something I do when I code in Java or JavaScript as well because the
Eclipsed based editors I use make me finish the syntax. I think you will
find that you code is much better because the compiler is always telling me
what I've left off.

It is unfortunate you won't change because I think you will find XLr8Editor
on Eclipse the makes coding more enjoyable, easier, efficient, and produces
better quality. And the irony of this situation is the code is still be
created by you.

Regards,

Doug

www.u2logic.com/tools.html

"Eclipse based tools for U2 programmers"