From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Doug Averch
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:55 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] [BDT] U2 Resource View

Bill:

>From the menus Window->Show View->Other->U2Views, then click on plus
>and
then click on the U2 Resource to highlight it.  Once it is highlighted click on
the okay button.

The twenty plus people that went to the February Colorado Multi value Users
Group (CMUG) all got training from me on Eclipse plug-ins.  The training was
good for all plug-ins including the one we sell called XLr8Editor and BDT.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com