Hi Karl,
Your story/post sound very similar to one that I would post. I am relatively
new to this forum and have not posted much either.

I too am a 25+ year veteran of Pick/Multivalue/U2 sytems and find myself
unemployed. I live in Canada and in the past 6 months or so, there has been
2 Pick related job posting. So I too am trying to abandon Pick as my wife
and kids need cash to survive :-).

Best wishes and congrats on your new job.
Elio