From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Perry Taylor
Sent: Friday, 6 May 2011 1:52 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] [UV] Purposefully Breaking a UniVerse File

I'm trying to determine the various error and warning messages that
might be presented by uvbackup.  I think I have determined most of them
but I don't know what uvbackup would say when it encounters a broken
file.  Is there an easy way to "break" a file in a way that would be
interpreted as such by uvbackup?

Thanks.
Perry Taylor
Senior MV Architect
ZirMed
888 West Market Street, Suite 400
Louisville, KY 40202
www.zirmed.com <http://www.zirmed.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. ZirMed, Inc. has strict policies regarding the
content of e-mail communications, specifically Protected Health
Information, any communications containing such material will
be returned to the originating party with such advisement
noted. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the