It kind of sounds like a .resx file is missing

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Schasny
Sent: 11 May 2011 15:48
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Uniobjects.Net Compact Framework and Visual Basic

OK, so here is the entire message:

System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException:
MissingManifestResourceException
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet()
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet()
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet()
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString()
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString()
at IBMU2.UODOTNET.UniObjects.OpenSession()
at GetScanInfoMobile.ScanForm.ScanForm_Load()
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad()
at System.Windows.Forms.Form._SetVisibleNotify()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Visible()
at GetScanInfoMobile.LogForm.Button1_Click()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WnProc()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control._InternalWnProc()
at Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop()
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run()
at GetScanInfoMobile.LogForm.Main()