On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Sammartino, Richard
<rsamm...@philasd.org> wrote:
> Someone posted a program to do this a couple of years ago.  I can post my
> version if needed.
>
> Rich
>
> Richard Sammartino
> Systems Analyst
> School District of Philadelphia
> 440 N Broad Street
> Philadelphia, PA  19130
> Phone (215) 400-5086
> Fax (215) 400-4411

I would just do an EXECUTE to a scripting language and parse the results.

An ls -l with some awk will make quick work of it.

Here is a thread that describes ways to do it in python.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/237079/how-to-get-file-creation-modification-date-times-in-python

PCPERFORM \python -c "import os; print os.stat('test.xml').st_mtime"\
CAPTURING OUTPUT will come back with the modification time in epoch
time.