From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Jerry
Sent: 30 June 2011 17:44
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] AD: Credit Card Processing

If that is near your maximum in a day I don't think you would be under
the rules of PCI. But can never tell. You can check the standards at:

www.pcisecuritystandards.org

It might be cheaper to have one of the online PCI compliant card
processors do the billing or you could have a PCI compliant billing
company do the billing for you. Yes I work for one.

Jerry Banker
Affiliated Acceptance Corporation
1-800-233-8483

On 6/30/2011 11:04 AM, Bryan Evans wrote:
> I am looking for a multi-value (UniVerse specifically) product to
> handle credit card processing.  Does anyone know of or can recommend a
> product?  We are an HP-UX UniVerse shop.  The volume of credit cards
> processed would be very low - 100 orders or less per day.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Bryan Evans
> Orbit Irrigation Products Inc.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely
for the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged  information.   If
you are not the named addressee, or the person responsible for delivering the
message to the named addressee, please notify the sender as soon as possible
and delete the material from your computer.  This message will be protected by
copyright.  If it has come to you in error, you must not take any action based
on its contents nor must you copy or show the message to any person other than
the intended recipient.