Hmmm... run CONFIG ALL and find the directory for UVSPOOL. Make sure that it's
not filling up.

Are you on Windows or a Unix?

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Barry Rogen
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 1:52 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] [UV] SPOOLER LOCK

   We have an issue where the spooler lock keeps having to get cleared
manually.   We stop the spooler, clear the lock and restart the spooler and
within 15-30 minutes, the lock returns and does not clear.

Cause ?    Solution ?

Thanks,

Barry Rogen
PNY Technologies,  Inc

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The information contained in this e-mail may be
confidential and protected from general disclosure. If the recipient or reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or a person responsible to receive
this e-mail for the intended recipient, please do not disseminate, distribute
or copy it. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately. We will take
immediate and appropriate action to see to it that this mistake is
corrected.[*LD*]