From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Oaks, Harold
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 11:35 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Adding capabilities in the sort term

Has anyone done either of the following with a U2 system (we have
Universe) and can give me some recommendations?

(1) Added a signature pad so that captured signatures can be stored for
future use. (We have Print Wizard, so can easily print graphical images
if they can just be captured.)

(2) Worked with Web Services from within your U2 application?

Thanks-
Harold Oaks

This e-mail and related attachments and any response may be subject to
public disclosure under state law.