You only need to use the second select if you are sorting (using the BY). I
believe
if you are just doing a select, then you can append the WITH PAGE = x to your
statement.

I don't know how your doing your SELECT from the web page. I don't know if you
can stack selects from it, so it will execute one SELECT, then follow it up with
a second SELECT based on the results of the first SELECT.

George