I know I should know the answer to this but I am getting old and the memory is
fading fast :)

Trying to run smit but the display is all over the place (using CURSES)

Termdef brings back vt220

Used to know how to fix this...................

bob

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely
for the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged  information.   If
you are not the named addressee, or the person responsible for delivering the
message to the named addressee, please notify the sender as soon as possible
and delete the material from your computer.  This message will be protected by
copyright.  If it has come to you in error, you must not take any action based
on its contents nor must you copy or show the message to any person other than
the intended recipient.