Hi Wyatt

Rocket have supplied Editor software which is downloadable for free from their website called the Basic Developer Toolkit. Which as the name indicates, it offers more than just an editor. You can download this here:

http://www.rocketsoftware.com/u2/downloads/register-basic.html

Another good free Editor that I can recommend is called mvDeveloper from Brian Leach Consulting. I use this often for UniVerse development due to its being much more lightweight than the BDT. You can download this here:

http://www.brianleach.co.uk/pages/mvdeveloper.htm

When I am doing work for customers with other MultiValue flavours I tend to use WED which ships with AccuTerm.

As to whether they are 64 bit compatible I do not know. You will have to test and see.

Regards
Glenn