From: Jeff Schasny <jscha...@gmail.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thu, Sep 8, 2011 8:34 am
Subject: Re: [U2] Lock Status

Kevin,
I think that the closest you are going to be able to get is the program
n question using LIST.READU to determine the PID and PORT.STATUS to
hen find the program. I don't know of any way to dynamically get to the
rogram line number from there. You could, of course, just look through
he program source and the READUs then make an educated guess from there.
Kevin King wrote:
 Unfortunately, no love there either John.  I even went to the GETREADU( .. )
 function in BASIC.. nothing there.