Fix... the... URL!
http://109.104.64.69/cms/cmshome.wsp

Ugly ugly ugh

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Sallis <u...@glennsallis.de>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thu, Sep 8, 2011 8:46 am
Subject: Re: [U2] Free Software for DataBasic

All,
If anyone does have code samples (other than games!) of how to achieve
pecific tasks that they would like to share, please do so at the U2UG
ebsite: www.u2ug.org by following the wiki link.
This is your resource provided to you by the U2UG Board for everything
2 related. Please use it and contribute to it, as it will only be
ctive if you do contribute to it.
Kind regards
lenn Sallis