Hi Kathleene:

I'm not to thrilled using any of the uvtools since they are kind of slow and
if I remember they were built using cpio which is not a favorite binary of
mine.  If I'm transferring less then a 100mb, I use our copy and paste
option in our XLr8Editor tool.  We copy about 5 to10mb per second using UOJ,
so it understands the data structure. I can copy from our 32bit Universe to
our 64bit Universe in a few seconds per file.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com