> From: Wjhonson
> I mean there's no reason to try to "distinguish"
> mvEnterprise from mvBase until you're all folded into
> a single company right?

mvEnterprise is a Unix-based platform derived from Sequoia.
mvBase is a Windows-based platform derived from ADDS.
They're VERY different, though of course still rooted in R83.

Both platforms are now owned by TigerLogic, and despite early
concerns about deprecation and forced migration, the platforms
have been well supported for more than 10 years since the
acquisition from General Automation.

As an aside, I've been LOLing at the lighter notes in this
thread. Thanks folks.

Final Note: my recent blogs discuss retrofitting code for GUI,
Android development, advanced Excel reporting, and more.  See
link below.  Thanks.

Tony Gravagno
Nebula Research and Development
TG@ remove.pleaseNebula-RnD.com
Nebula R&D sells mv.NET and other Pick/MultiValue products
worldwide, and provides related development services
remove.pleaseNebula-RnD.com/blog
Visit PickWiki.com! Contribute!
http://Twitter.com/TonyGravagno