From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of John Thompson
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 1:11 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] I-type Subvalue question

Lets say I need to translate over to a file and get the cost of a
product.

However, the cost of the product is multivalued.

How can I do this with an I-type and NOT grab all of the multi values?

TRANS('PRODUCT', PRD.ID.90, '12', 'V')
MR2
Cost
10R

So in attribute 12 of the PRODUCT file, I just need <12,1>.

Do I need two I-types, or will TRANS() let me do this?

The friendly manual seems to be failing me...

--
John Thompson