From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Holt, Jake
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 11:54 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Question about accessing external SQL database

I created a simple .net app awhile ago to handle the connection so I
could just pass a sql statement to it plus the connection details.  I
ended up just creating a voc pointer to a folder and I write the
response to a file and read it in UniVerse.  I am a little interested
though in your suggestion to use uniobjects to return it.  Were you
thinking of just writing the response to a file or is there some other
(more magical) possibility I am missing?

Jake