From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Doug Averch
Sent: Wednesday, 5 October 2011 2:52 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] FAST (File Analysis and Sizing Tool)

Hi Eric:

At the U2 University meeting in 2009, one FAST user told me they paid
$40,000.00.  Yes, that is 40k for FAST.  The pricing was based on the number of
users the had on their machine.  Obviously, they had a lot of users.

In today's world if you are paying Oracle pricing for this tool from written in
the 80's with a VBA Client Server interface.  There web site is talks about
Windows NT/2000.  Windows NT support stopped in 2004.

Come on, let's use a tool made for this century.  No wonder no understands
U2 outside of our world. You guys and gals are extolling to virtues of a
company that has not even updated their web site in 7 years.

[ad]
Try XLr8Resizer plug-in for Eclipse on a trial basis for FREE, or pay U2logic
only $99.00 per year.  Save you and your company thousands and thousands of
dollars.  This tool is state of the art.  We update all of our tools every 3 to
4 weeks with enhancements and fixes.
[/ad]

Regards,
Doug