Unidata 7.2.9 on RedHat

Is there a programmatic way to determine if a file has a trigger on it? I've looked at FILEINFO and it doesn't indicate that any parameter would return trigger information. I know I can do something like:

EXECUTE "LIST.TRIGGER MY_FILE" CAPTURING X.RESULT

and parse X.RESULT, but was curious if there's a better way.

I've occasionally been bitten by converting a file from static to dynamic hashing, losing an update trigger in the process so I want to write some code to check these and let me know if something's awry.

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Manager of ERP Systems

"...we must choose between what is right and what is easy..."
                                      Dumbledore