Accuterm is pretty good at things like transferring a file from the host to the
client and then opening the file in a viewer application like notepad or excel.
Or opening a web browser on the client that connects to a web page on the host.
If the display is mostly a very wide report then you could get some mileage
from that.

What kind of things are on the display that you think you need 600+ columns?