We had this issue with wInteg 4 on Vista and Windows 7.
In most cases, a shutdown of all the MS Office products would allow it to start.
It is resolved in wInteg 6, in case that helps in future upgrade discussions :)

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of iggch...@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, 9 November 2011 11:57 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Wintegrate 3 on Windows 7 issues

Hi All,

Before I begin let me state that I know that I have an old version and should
look into a better way.  However, I'm stuck using the Wintegrate version that I
have for the time being.

That being said...

Can anyone tell me a way of determining what is interfering with my Wintegrate
application firing up?

I just began experiencing the problem l ast night.

I attempt to open the application and it never shows itself.

I can see it in task manager.

         Image Name        User Name    CPU    Memory     Description

          MSOSYNC.EXE      THOMPSC     00      3364K       Microsoft Office
Document Cache

             w integ.exe    THOMPSC     00

             wowexec.exe   THOMPSC     00

It looks odd to me for winteg.exe to be a child of MSOSYNC.EXE.  Maybe that's
not the case but it looks that way in task manager.

After quite a long time, the application will suddenly appear without rhyme or
reason.

My initial thought was that it was a communication issue with my host.
However, I can ping without any loss whatsoever.

Thanks

Scott
Message  protected by DealerGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.
http://www.pentanasolutions.com

https://login.mailguard.com.au/report/1DunNUaHeN/3n0EZU28udphMlY1XVbhdq/0

This email and any attachments to it are confidential.
You must not use, disclose or act on the email if you are not the intended
recipient.  Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional
Standards Legislation.