Same here with uo.net - call a sub, let it pass back a dynamic array, or a
json string or an xml string, close the connection, do the rest in .net.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of John Hester
Sent: 14 December 2011 00:21
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Uniobjects for Java and Domino 8

I only have experience with UOJ, so I can't offer any comparison, but I'd
suggest the extensiveness of the feature set of each API may be a moot point
depending on how you use them.  For example, I've never attempted to use UOJ
to do anything that can be done locally by a UniBASIC subroutine.  The only
UOJ features I make use of are UniDynArray objects and the ability to call
UV subroutines.  I've never had a compelling reason to use any of the other
UOJ functionality.

-John