From: Tony Gravagno <3xk547...@sneakemail.com>
To: u2-users <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Wed, Dec 14, 2011 10:02 am
Subject: Re: [U2] Extract first and last name from free-form name

In today's modern world we have a luxury which is not being
tilized.  Depending on your audience, most people these days
ave access to cell phones, e-mail, web pages (even Facebook),
tc.  Rather than trying to get algorithms or employees to guess
t which field is which, just let human beings modify their own
ata.  Any company can publish a simple web page, a mobile app, a
MS app, or even an email form.  With those media people can
roperly identify themselves for the company database.  The data
an be audited before getting posted to the database.
[ad] I'll be happy to create such a solution for any company.
Tony Gravagno
ebula Research and Development
G@ remove.pleaseNebula-RnD.com
emove.pleaseNebula-RnD.com/blog