Interesting idea.

>From the comments from the audience and the experience, I will probably
make some changes to the ppt and then in the new year stick it on my blog
with notes. I did poorly with my smart-art UniVerse Model - couldn't be read
from a distance, well actually not even close up (:

As I am not a VAR, just a consultant/developer/contractor who has to program
in the U2 environment. I consider it a legacy programming toolchain. Lets
just leave it at that, as I'm not interested in another  flame war. This
point of view has been beaten to death numerous times this year. It's now
too close to Christmas for another one.

Happy Merry New Christmas Year to all.

djm

Charles_Shaffer wrote:

>>Are you considering posting a white paper on the presentation? And/or
> with slides?

-----

Learn and Do
Excel and Share