*From:* jthompson...@gmail.com
*To:* U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 12/22/2011 5:36 AM
*Subject:* Re: [U2] Corrupted compiled code
Well it appears that SEP, does not allow the use of wildcards for
exclusions.

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH104326

Another reason why I hate Symantec, but, I shall not become a troll.

I would pick through their knowledge base or call them up and see if there
is a way to exclude anything with a .O in it (or whatever Unidata uses).