From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of George Gallen
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 1:51 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] [mildly ot] - EDI and drop shipments

Aside from phone#, the other thought was just a straight text
"DROPSHIP", other than
That, I wouldn't be relating the phone number to anything, other than a
piece of data

Isolating the loops isn't a problem. I have a subroutine that converts
the EDI
To a dynamic array, and it knows that N1 is a loop, and will create
separate
Them by @VM's  N1<1,x> will go with N2<1,x> where x is the loop number.

Were using customized programming, so it's not a problem to do unique
things
Based on the partners ID, or the a specific SAN.

Thanks