Sounds good.

Thanks guys

John

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Dave Davis
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 1:51 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Indexing I-Desc

As long as all the data comes from the record and/or id itself, you should be
fine.  You can get into trouble if it comes from another record in the same
file or another file entirely, although it can be done if the other file
contains "stable" data - a word index for example, where you have a secondary
file that contains words that are not included in the index, and the list is
updated with all the dependent indices as part of a maintenance routine.