-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Hirsh

Well, thanks everyone. Hmmm, I was hoping to get the 'old' version because I
have no control over the host side version and whether a particular site
upgrades or not. At this point, most haven't upgraded.

So, anyone have any ideas about where I can get an 'old' version of SB
Client?

Thanks again!
Laura