From: Bob Wyatt <bwyatt_...@comcast.net>
To: 'U2 Users List' <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Wed, Mar 7, 2012 1:29 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] SB Client PE download [OT]

Like AOL-anything isn't buggy/crappy/adverts up the yazoo/how slow can I
ake your browsing experience/you don't really need to send everything you
rite or reply to...
I find it very difficult to take anyone seriously with an
OHEdouble_hockey_sticks E-mail address...
n efficient and effective means of electronic communication it is not...
And don't get me started on Outlook (I can suck all of your resources for as
ong as it takes to fetch mail and index it) or Internet Exploder (oops -
xplorer... I keep doing that!)...