I read the job posting because of this uproar; I really have better
things to do.  I found it describes part of what I do at U2logic
except we only have 4 1/4 software developers.

I did enjoy the management speak that states: "Manage the resource
allocation between multiple conflicting tasks in the most efficient
way according to the customer and business priorities."  My other
favorite management speak was: "Effectively interact with other
functions, such as Technical Support and Product Management and
provide timely project status and delivery information."

I think whomever gets the job will have to be highly motivated to
reign in the database tools from their various fiefdoms to a single
vision.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com