From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of dennis bartlett
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 4:06 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Case Statement with only two cases... or for that
matter... one case

@Mecki.. What is your editor of choice, ie can you get it to indent 1 space?
I've always been a standard FORMAT in ED fella, but the site I've just
joined doesn't want that, code must start right up against the edge, & have
2 space indenting.. So hard to not instinctively FORMAT, & equally hard to
find that missing 'END' when I can't simply format, since the code structure
looks so foreign & squashed up.

Thanks