On 16/05/12 19:10, Wjhonson wrote:

> Reality flavor must use the *stuff it all into the end* logic.
> Don't have any Reality flavor accounts here.
>
> I wonder if when you MATWRITE it, if it will truncate the trailing attributes?

Read up on the different types of arrays.

Pick does NOT have an element (0), and stuffs excess attributes at the end.

INFORMATION has an element (0), and stuffs excess attributes there.
Oddly enough, there is NO element (0,0), even in a two-dimensional array.

Which type of array is used by your program depends on your flavour and
options.

By the way, congratulations on suddenly realising what everybody's been
shouting at you, that MATWRITE *only* strips trailing fields if you
don't have any overflow!

Cheers,
Wol