From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Gregor Scott
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 11:41 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] U2 Dynamic Object API

I was just working my way through the patchlist.txt for UV11.1.9, where I
encountered an unexpected gem: U2 Dynamic Object API.
To quote the full entry in the doc:

UNV-5606 Beginning at UniVerse 11.1.9, the U2 Dynamic Object API

is introduced as an emerging technology. U2 Dynamic Object

API provides an object structure in UniVerse. It is based on

JSON (JavaScript Object Notation), a lightweight text-based

data interchange format.
The details of the API are in Chapter 1 of the UniData 7.3 New Features manual
(http://tinyurl.com/6q6hov8).

Has anyone worked with this API yet and have any feedback/insights they care to
share?

Gregor