Going back to my post about runaway processes:
According to our UniData manuals, the official commands to terminate a UniData
session are BYE, LO and QUIT.

I have since found that LO and OFF (not sure where this came from) simply run
the QUIT command.

QUIT runs an SB command called SH.OFF (which we obviously do not have the
source code to review).

BYE still runs the verb BYE, so nothing different there.

We are using Avanté which obviously is built with SB.

My question is this: do ALL SB sites change the value of QUIT to run SH.OFF, or
was this something that Epicor does?

If anyone is using SB but NOT using an Epicor product, what does your QUIT
command do?

Thanks

John