See comment interspersed...

Using the record above, how would I calculate the following?

> 1) MINIMUM.MODULUS (Is there a formula to use or should I add 20% to the
> current number)?

Should be less the the current size, if you want the file to merge

> 2) SPLIT - would 90% seem about right?

Depends on the history of the file.  Is the data growing over time?  The
way the file looks now the split should be reduced because you have 31% in
overflow.

3) MERGE - would 20% seem about right?

Won't be used on a growth file, so the file history is important.

4) Large Record Size - does 3276 seem right?

Can be calculated with a lot of effort, but yield little gain.

5) Group Size - should I be using 4096?

You have two group sizes on dynamic files 2048 and 4096.  If you lower it
you need to double your modulo, roughly.  If you keep it the same you need
to increase your modulo because 31% of your file is in overflow.