Hi Dan and others:

I finished testing all of the Rocket tools.  Turns out the only one that
really works as a plug-in platform is BDT for U2logic plug-ins.  The other
products are crippled versions of Eclipse with limited menus by design.

Another big problem is that Rocket's Eclipse products do not share work
spaces, so if you start BDT your work space is in that directory.  If you
start U2Admin the work space is in that directory.  Unfortunately this
situation is very messy for U2logic, a Rocket VAR, to support.  I'm going
to have fun explaining this to the first client that asks why the programs
don't share the server names.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com