So since the current version of UV PE expires at the end of the month, I
downloaded the latest version and attempted an upgrade.  It fails during the
build process with a memory allocation error.

Here's the last few lines of the output from the build process:

Compiling "INODE.DEV".
FILEINODE : . : FILEDEV
Compiling "RUNDATE".
FIELD ( @ID , * , 1 , 1 )
Compiling "RUNDATETIME".
[snip]
 Compiling "RUNTIME".
FIELD ( @ID , * , 2 , 1 )
Compiling "UNIXNAME".
[snip]
Compiled STAT.FILE dictionary items
*** glibc detected *** bin/uvsh: malloc(): memory corruption: 0x093238f8 ***
*** glibc detected *** bin/uvsh: malloc(): memory corruption: 0x093238f8 ***

The process hangs at this point.

I happen to be on Fedora 17 but the previous version ov UV PE has been running
ok on it for a month or so.  Has anyone got any idea how to get past this?

bob little
independent contractor
market america, inc.
1302 pleasant ridge rd.