I'm on Universe 10.2.3 in Information flavor and was surprised by something.
Admittedly I don't think I've actually come across this before, but it seems
like whoever wrote this, didn't understand how the system used it either.

If you dimensioned an array and then call a subroutine passing that array
CALL MYSUB(MAT SOMEARRAY)

And then in the MYSUB routine, you Dimension that same variable name again, but
to a different size, what do you expect the Runtime Engine would do?

A) It would redim the array to the new size
B) It would complain and throw a fit
C) It would ignore my new dimension command as if it weren't there at all