From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of lar...@wcs-corp.com
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 9:12 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Sockets programming on Unidata

Are you the client or the server?  acceptConnection is only used by the server
to accept incoming socket connection requests.  If you're trying to communicate
as a client to a remote server, you won't use acceptConnection, you'll just
open the socket, write the request, read the response, and close the socket.

Larry Hiscock
Western Computer Services