Indeed Print Wizard can handle this task. It allows you to print with ANY
Windows-installed font, on any Windows-supported printer. You can call for
the font using our markup language, PWML, or you can use PCL -- Print
Wizard recognizes those escape codes, including the ones in the
barcode/OCR simm card.

On Mon, 27 Aug 2012, Robert Porter wrote:

> I bet Print Wizard from Rasmussen could do this... Then you're talking about
> 1 server side piece of software and at most 1 soft-font purchase if needed.
> Plus you'd gain: email, pdf, forms, etc...
>

> Robert F. Porter, MCSE, CCNA, ZCE, OCP-Java
> Lead Sr. Programmer / Analyst
> Laboratory Information Services
> Ochsner Health System

> please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
> system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
> Is there a way to print OCR-A fonts on HP printers without purchasing a
> $250.00 DIMM card that inserts into every printer.  It's not an built in font
> on my printers.  This would be within a Universe basic program.  Running UV
> 10.2.3 on a virtual Windows 2003 Server.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mark Waldron
> City of Salem, Va

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: r...@anzio.com
 company e-mail: r...@anzio.com
            fax: (US) 503-624-0760
            web: http://www.anzio.com
 street address: Rasmussen Software, Inc.
                 10240 SW Nimbus, Suite L9
                 Portland, OR  97223  USA