Does anyone know how to find out more information about 'IBM's compiler'?
(see http://www.mail-archive.com/u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org/msg10843.html )

Does anyone know where to locate a decompiler (or decompiler service) for
UNIBASIC (UNIDATA BASIC)?

Does anyone know how to access the 'free decompiler that Universe provides'?
*Why would I pay to use the SRS for my PI/open recovery when I can use the free
decompiler that UniVerse provides?*
<http://www.srs4uv.com/faq.htm#Why%20would%20I%20pay%20to%20use%20the%20SRS%20for%20my%20PI/open%20recovery%20when%20I%20can%20use%20the%20free%20decompiler%20that%20UniVerse%20provides?>
(see
http://www.srs4uv.com/faq.htm#Why%20would%20I%20pay%20to%20use%20the%20SRS%20for%20my%20PI/open%20recovery%20when%20I%20can%20use%20the%20free%20decompiler%20that%20UniVerse%20provides?
 )
(or just see http://www.srs4uv.com/faq.htm and look for "*Why would I pay to use the SRS
for my PI/open recovery when I can use the free decompiler that UniVerse provides?*
<http://www.srs4uv.com/faq.htm#Why%20would%20I%20pay%20to%20use%20the%20SRS%20for%20my%20PI/open%20recovery%20when%20I%20can%20use%20the%20free%20decompiler%20that%20UniVerse%20provides?>")

Robert Norman
.
ROBERT NORMAN AND ASSOCIATES
Address: 23441 Golden Springs Dr., #289, Diamond Bar, CA 91765
Phone  : 951/541-1668
Email  :i...@keyway.net
Website:http://users.keyway.net/~ice/
[Affordable UNIVERSE programming services for PICK/BASIC,
DATA/BASIC, UniVerse Basic, UniBasic, R/BASIC, jBC]