-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of David Wolverton
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 12:13 PM

For the good of humanity, it's the duty of every person on the list to raise
stinks to Rocket on stupid system behavior like this

It's probably not that hard to fix and will avoid the NEXT person from having
to live the trauma.

And then we can get back to reminiscing about RQM - the true reason for the
list....    ;-)