From: Robert Houben <robert.hou...@fwic.net>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thu, Sep 6, 2012 4:42 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] [Windows]

As a professional who works (a lot) with MultiValued systems (many of them U2),
I really like the technical content that I run into on here, and contribute
when
I think I have something useful to say.

I get really put out with the personal attacks, but choose generally not to
respond.  I really, really hate flame wars...