Thanks, Jeff.

On 09-12-2012 8:52 AM, Jeff Schasny wrote:
They may be referring to the Williston Basin oil boom, in which case they do need many people, just not IT types:

http://www.epmag.com/item/Williston-Basin-Oil-Boom-Gains-Momentum_95509

Charlie Noah wrote:
I saw a TV news piece this morning saying that South Dakota was in dire need of employees in many fields, including IT. I started searching, and haven't been able to find any multivalue companies in SD, much less jobs. Am I looking in the wrong places?

Thanks,
Charlie

Tiny Bear's Wild Bird Store
"Everything For The Backyard Bird Enthusiast, Except For The Birds"
http://www.TinyBearWildBirdStore.com
Toll Free: 1-855-TinyBear (855-846-9232)