Only outside of U2 using UniObjects can you achieve any type of parallel
activity. We have through UniObjects got 80 processes working from a single
Eclipse session through the use of threads in Java.

UniObjects creates individual uvapi_slave or udapi_slave for each of these
processes but the system or in this case the udapi_server or uvadpi_server
cannot handle as many threads as we would like.  We never ran out of memory
on our 8GB Windows 2008R2 Server nor did SSD 120GB drive fail to keep up
with the 80 ANALYZE.FILES or the 80 RESIZE commands we were issuing on from
our XLr8Resizer product within Eclipse.

The only way we got this working was to set the retries to 1000 on
reopening the connections.  Although that number seems high it helped and
get us from our previous best of 39 process to 80 process. When we have a
lot of time and cannot think of anything better to do we will try for 500
process.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com
"Eclipse based tools for the U2 programmer"