Hi all the u2oers,

Is anyone out there using uvreplicate on any platform will be appreciated for
background information, but specifically AIX/Unix?  I personally do not think
this will be different between the operating platforms.

I have a few questions before I start looking into testing this .
What overhead does it use?
How much maintenance and administration does it need?
What is the success rate of it?
How quick is it to use it in a case of corruption?

Any thoughts etc. on this will be most appreciated!

With kind regards

Kathy

MAN Truck & Bus (S.A.) (Pty) Ltd

Regional Office: Isando

Directors: M. Geyer (Managing/Chairman) (German), T. Hemmerich (German), M. C.
Roode, X. S. Luthuli (Non-Executive)

Management Board: M. Geyer (German), M.B. Dickson, B.M. Duthie, R.D. Karshagen,
M.S. Macdonald (British), M.J.P. Michel (French), S. Naidoo, W.D. Powdrell, M.
C. Roode, C. T. Thankge

Reg No: 1962/002958/07 / VAT Reg. No. 4440104232

A company of MAN Truck & Bus AG.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender by e-mail and
Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this e-mail in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited.

Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.

MAN Truck & Bus (S.A.) (Pty) Ltd shall not be liable for the improper or
incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor
for any delay in its receipt.

MAN Truck & Bus (S.A.) (Pty) Ltd does not guarantee that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of
viruses, interceptions or interference.